- Listing Type: Under Contract
- House Size: 3156 sq ft
- Lot Size: .15 acres
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: Cape Cod
- Year Built: 1953
- Total Rooms: -
- Garage: -
- Interior Features: Main level boasts hardwoods, large inviting living area with built-ins, dining area, and kitchen with easy access to covered side entrance/driveway-perfect for unloading groceries. Updated kitchen features SS appliances, granite countertops. 3 good sized bedrooms and full bathroom complete main level. Upper level boasts 2 more bedrooms with a true master as well as a full bath. LL features designer flooring, half bath, and access to the rear patio and yard. Tons of storage throughout the house.
- Exterior Features: Level lot! Big backyard with PATIO. Convenient parking-both on street and off street. Directly across the street from popular Madison Manor Park. The park is undergoing a makeover! The project will address the playground, basketball court, picnic shelter, combination field, drinking fountain, site furnishings, new irrigation walkways, minimal fencing, parking area and landscaping. Project is expected to be completed in 2019. Steps to the W & OD Trail. Short walk to EFC Metro. A true residential enclave so close to so many of Arlington's unique amenities.
- Property Features: Expanded, classic Cape Cod in coveted Madison Manor. 5BRs, 2.5BAs over 3 fully finished levels. Tons of upgrades throughout! Quiet neighborhood with easy access to Madison Manor Park, W & OD Trail and EFC Metro. Top North Arlington schools-Yorktown pyramid. Short commute to Pentagon, DC and Alexandria. An ideal North Arlington location. Level lot with lots of room for entertaining and playing!
- Fireplace Features: Woodburning fireplace-As-is
- Heating Features: Gas forced air
- External Construction: Brick and siding
- Roofing: Asphalt
5BRs + 2.5BAs Cape Cod Across the Street from Madison Manor Park!
Quick Walk to EFC Metro * Steps to W & OD Trail * Nature Lover’s Paradise!!
Top North Arlington Schools-McKinley, Swanson, Yorktown!!
Offered for $795,000
View Larger Map