- Listing Type: For Sale
- House Size: 4795 sq ft
- Lot Size: .36 acres
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: Storybook Cape Cod
- Year Built: 1926
- Total Rooms: -
- Garage: Detached 2 car garage
- Interior Features: 1926 Storybook traditional home with lots of modern touches throughout. Main level foyer welcomes you to spacious living room with original stone wood burning fireplace! Open, eat-in kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances. Cozy family room with gas fireplace. Bonus 2nd family room/den or 4th bedroom. Upper level offers 3 bedrooms and a large master bed/bath suite. Private, 2nd stairwell provides an extra entrance to master suite! Screened in porch off master suite is a perfect way to enjoy the lush back garden! LL features new laundry with new washer and dryer. A dedicated LL entrance is ideal for an in-law or au pair suite.
- Exterior Features: Lush 1/3 garden features mature landscaping. Side deck with hot tub. 2 car detached garage with extra heated/cooled living space!
- Property Features: Spacious seclusion in the heart of North Arlington. A classic entertainment-friendly and warm four-bedroom, five bath home with a chef’s kitchen three blocks from the East Falls Church Metro. Extraordinary curb appeal, including a two-story detached garage with an office/art studio upstairs and separate heating/ac. A basement walks out to both the front and back areas of a large 0.36-acre lot. A wonderful residential enclave with a great school pyramid.
- Fireplace Features: Wood burning in living room + gas in family room
- Heating Features: Central heat
- External Construction: Siding
Open House, Sunday, March 18th from 1-4pm!
Just Reduced! Storybook Traditional-Classic Living with Modern Updates
Pastoral Oasis Yard * 1/3 of an Acre
3 Blocks to EFC Metro
View Larger Map