- Listing Type: Under Contract
- House Size: 3000 sq ft
- Lot Size: 8,322 acres
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 1972
- Total Rooms: -
- Garage: 2 car attached
- Interior Features: So many thoughtful updates throughout! Newer roof, thermal windows, newer HVAC system. OPEN +renovated kitchen and bathrooms. Completely move-in ready. RARE 2 car attached garage!! 4/5 bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms over 3 finished levels, providing a little over 3,000 square feet of finished living spaces. Wood floors on upper and main levels. Wood burning fireplace in family room. This house has all EVERYTHING the pickiest buyer has been looking for!
- Exterior Features: An outdoor paradise! Beautifully landscaped garden with stone walkways + patios. Mature landscaping with thoughtful attention to detail. Private back yard with patio entertaining space. Fenced in back yard. Walk to all that Del Ray has to offer!
- Property Features: Immaculate, updated and ready to move in center hall colonial in Mt. Ida neighborhood with RARE 2 car attached GARAGE. Spacious 4/5 beds, 3.5 full bathrooms + main level powder room over 3,000 square feet of finished living spaces! Main level affords many wonderful living spaces! Open kitchen with maple cabs, granite countertops, and SS appliances. Formal dining room, family room with woodburning FP and living area complete main level with powder room. Upper level has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Master bedroom with en suite renovated bathroom and multiple closets. Guest, hall full bathroom with spa tub. Lower level recreation area with granite bar and wine fridge. Lower level ALSO features Bonus den, office or extra 5th bedroom and updated full bathroom. Laundry room with newer front loading washer and dryer. Newer roof, thermal windows, newer HVAC.
- Fireplace Features: Wood burning FP
- Heating Features: Gas forced air
- External Construction: Brick and siding
- Roofing: Asphalt
Updated Colonial with RARE 2 Car Attached Garage!
OPEN HOUSE, Sunday, May 22nd from 1-4pm
Walk to Del Ray Shops & Restaurants
View Larger Map