- Listing Type: For Sale
- House Size: 3294 sq ft
- Lot Size: .26 acres
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: Raised Rambler
- Year Built: 1955
- Total Rooms: -
- Garage: Attached
- Interior Features: Updated kitchen with granite countertops, maple cabinets, and hardwoods! Family room addition. HUGE lower level with recreation room. Updated baths, too. Attached garage!
- Exterior Features: Walk to Harrison Street shops and restaurants. Short walk to both Discovery Elementary and Yorktown High Schools. Enjoy Yorktown's new Aquatic Center and newly redone Greenbrier Park! Pedestrian friendly sidewalks line both sides of Yorktown Blvd. Ample street parking, too! Great neighborhood schools and family friendly neighborhood. Short commute to DC, downtown Arlington, and City of Alexandria.
- Property Features: Coveted Yorktown school pyramid! Deceptively large brick home with renovated gourmet kitchen that opens to family room addition. Beautiful hardwoods on main level. Crown molding and recessed lighting in living and dining rooms. Brand-new HVAC! Fully finished lower level offers a recreation room and bonus room, plus a full bath. Brand-new washer/dryer on main level.
- Heating Features: Gas forced air
- External Construction: Brick
- Roofing: Asphalt
Tentative Open House Sunday, March 18th from 1-4pm!!
Raised Rambler with So Many Updates!
Offered for $899,000-NEW PRICE!
Yorktown High School Pyramid!
Coming to the Market March 15th!
View Larger Map