- Listing Type: Rented
- House Size: 1245 sq ft
- Lot Size: .05 acres
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Townhome
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 1937
- Total Rooms: -
- Garage: -
- Interior Features: Renovated throughout! High-end finishes!! New custom, continuous luxury main level gray vinyl flooring. NEW white kitchen cabinets, NEW quartz countertops with NEW butcher block feature countertop in the coffee bar area. Black hardware accents! Freshly painted throughout in neutral, modern wall color. Recessed lighting. Upper level features all hardwood flooring in a light stain. 3 good sized bedrooms and one full bath complete the upper level.
- Exterior Features: Quiet, residential street in North Arlington's High View Park neighborhood. Walk to shops, including Heidelberg Bakery and Lee Heights Shopping Center. Private fenced-in back garden. Park in front of the home. Close to DC, GW Parkway, and downtown areas of Arlington-Ballston + Clarendon. Easy access to 66/495, too!
- Property Features: Updated 2 level TH with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on quiet residential North Arlington street. Renovated with designer touches throughout! New flooring throughout the main level. Upper level features hardwoods. Freshly painted throughout. Updated bathrooms. Back yard perfect for relaxing! Park right in front of home!
- Fireplace Features: Gas fireplace
- Heating Features: Gas forced air
- External Construction: Brick + siding
- Roofing: Asphalt
High View Park
ADORABLE Renovated Townhome with New Designer Touches
Nice Back Garden w/Privacy Fence * 3 Beds + 2 Full Baths
View Larger Map