- Listing Type: Rented
- House Size: 1737 sq ft
- Lot Size: -
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: Colonial
- Year Built: 1938
- Total Rooms: -
- Garage: Attached ONE car garage
- Interior Features: Home features updated eat in kitchen with maple cabinets, GRANITE counters, NEW dishwasher, built in microwave. Living area with oak hardwood refinished floors. Lots of windows-bright and light!! Laundry room in lower level PLUS bonus room for extra storage! Attic on bedroom level, too! Upper level with 2 good sized bedrooms and hardwoods.
- Exterior Features: Attached ONE car garage, tons of storage, off-street parking/driveway. Enjoy a quick stroll to neighborhood restaurants, like Lost Dog & Lebanese Taverna! Walk to post office, local hardware store, & convenience store. Walking to East Falls Church Metro.
So close to 66, Ballston, Foreign Service Institute (FSI), and DC.
- Property Features: Adorable Arlington all brick colonial. Freshly painted throughout in modern, neutral color. Gleaming hardwoods!! Just refinished throughout on main and upper levels. Basement for storage and laundry. Generous back, PRIVATE garden. ONE car attached garage with remote + driveway for parking. Back alley access (not a through street).
- Heating Features: Gas forced air
- External Construction: Brick
- Roofing: Shingles
Newly Refinished Oak Hardwood Floors! Freshly Painted Throughout!
All Brick Classic Arlington Colonial * 2 Beds + 1 Bath over 2 Levels
Basement for Storage, ONE Car GARAGE + Driveway
Walk to Westover and EFC Metro!! Close to Ballston and 66!
View Larger Map